To apply, send us an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a highly competent and passionate Front-End engineer with knowledge of Angular, integration with decoupled RESTful APIs and modern software development practices who can work in a fast paced DevOps environment. The individual will be a part of a talented team of technology professionals exposed to a variety of the latest technologies and will be expected to learn quickly and collaborate within an agile team.
Job Type: Contract
Disclosure: Candidate must successfully achieve and maintain a security clearance if required by this position and complete and maintain a routine background screen.
- Deliver high-quality software that meets requirements by supporting a cross-functional team.
- Support various disciplines within the software development lifecycle including analysis of requirements, design of solutions, implementation, security, testing and continuous integration and deployment.
- Implement user interface designs and interactions using HTML 5, CSS and Angular, while meeting functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Integrate user interface designs with decoupled RESTful APIs
- Ensure implementations are section 508 compliant.
- Coordinate and collaborate effectively with developers, business analysts, testers and other team members to ensure timely deliverables
- Enforce best practices and standards by means of code reviews, documentation, etc.
- Contribute to design, problem solving and task definition discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience required.
- Strong experience working with Angular/TypeScript, npm, nodejs, HTML, CSS.
- Experience in API management using Open API (Swagger)
- Experience in Scrum/Agile development
- Experience with Git/GitHub
- Understanding of backend security specifications such as OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect and SSO
- Experience in cross browser compatibility for implementing browsers like Chrome, Edge, IE, etc.
- Ability to work in advanced Agile SDLC environments, iterating through development cycles.
- Strong root cause analysis experience with ability to debug and resolve problems expediently.